Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 1 Jan 24th

Ok so I have become addicted to Pinterest and spend way too much time on it but I have found some great ideas on it and this is one. My goal is to write something that happens each day, whether small or big, that happens and then review it from year to year. I am horrible at this but I'm forcing myself to do this and will hopefully come to appriciate everything I have in life. Since I'm a little behind already I will just do a fast update on things. Adam has been a busy boy, crawling up stairs, walking behind anything he can push, and recently walking without holding onto anything. He is growing fast and I'm so glad I get to see it all. Ok so my month in review but now it is time to get down to the every day things.

Today Tuesday Jan. 24 I got to get ready without Adam on a workday. I know this sounds odd but for me it meant not stopping a little baby from lifting the toilet seat or stop him from unrolling the toilet paper or climbing in shower just to get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment